Lawn Seeding

I just finished seeding parts of my lawn (where the crabgrass and other unfavorable grasses were before the cold weather started to make them "go away") with a mix of KY Bluegrass, fescue and perennial rye. Should I also fertilize now, do I need to wait, or should I not fertilize at all? I am new to the area (Long Island) and have heard about "winterizing" my lawn but don't know what that is exactly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Thrill

Look for the word "Starter" on the bag of fertilizer. This will not burn the young tender grass when used as directed.

Reply to
Phisherman