Various options for seeding lawn?

Hello,

I'm now in the process of planting a new grass lawn from seed, and wonder what my options are for the actual seeding process? A decade ago for a previous lawn I hired someone to come in and hydroseed. Since then, have new methods become available, both commercial and do-it-yourself?

Please reply here rather than private email since others may be interested in knowing the options.

Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
Mark Smith