Kylie's Garden

Apparently, JoeSpareBedroom is as empty as his brain! Why would anyone say such a horrible thing! Hopefully, this is not a regular attitude within this group as Kylie is just a child and her garden is REAL, as is she!
Wash your mouth out quickly before anymore snakes get in there!
Lisa

It's funny you don't believe her provenance and motives, yet believe that's actually her granddaughter. ; - )

Makes for a more nefarious story, no? Granny pimping the kid... >}:-)
Almost all ISP come with a couple email accounts and a website. My DH and I have picture intensive websites and needed more space and we spend (OH MY GOD...) an extra 100 bucks per year for webspace AND domain name to "host" our pictures. our domain is weloveteaching.com and there are NO advertisers there.
your domain is "lovemyskincare" NOT "lovemygrandaughter" which means you are USING your grandaughter's site to make money. and you get paid according to how many people visit the site. and when I looked I noticed tracking cookies trying to kick in. pffffft
The ads that are placed there are to recoup the hosting fees

Anybody who is actually a web designer will know the difference between personal and commercial websites. I find it VERY hard to believe that you dont have control over who is posting ads to your site. given that ............. It is fine to have a business but dont cry when people nail you for trying to pull a fast one when you are advertising.
I have many many websites. none are commercial, none have ads. There is one website on our domain lists his parents art work, some of which is for sale. you cant get to that site from any of my websites. it is really easy and web design isnt my business.
apparently those of us sitting at our PCs are so highly educated that we can both sit at our PCs AND have a career AND income and not get sucked into your little game.
You arent going to make a living off the Internet by trying to suck people into visiting your sites. in addition, your web design sucks. Ingrid
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:24:59 -0400, "Gardener"

Ouch, just blew lemonade out my nose...
Seahag

Someone left the door open! ;-)
Joe is not empty-headed, by any stretch of the tongue. He just doesn't like lying........ dogs. Painted a red dot on you right quick, he did, he did!
Charlie........sssssssssssss ----<
(golly gee, I 'bout missed all the fun....you wreck.gardens A-Teamers are good!)