KB sod lawn not filling in

Last summer I put down a 95% KB/5% Dwarf Fescue sod lawn. The lawn appears to be healthy; a dark deep green and lush growth.
I expected all of the seams to be invisible by now, and a couple of bare spots from dog urine to have repaired themselves. This isn't happening.
Approx. 10% of the seams are still discernable and the dog urine patches have yet to fill in.
Do these symptoms indicate a problem, or simply that my expectations are too high?
Northern California, a mix of Sunset zones 7,8,&9, soil tested and amended prior to the sod, no compacting.
give it time, and you may need to spot seed.

Thank you Fran.
Dick Shenary wrote:

The seams were probably not tight enough.

USDA Zone 8