Join Us for the Garden Chat Tonight

Every monday night come join me and other gardeners for the internets best garden chat. It is held from 5-11 eastern standard time. http://www.chatzy.com/497605336686 Come in and pick a name and a text color and enter the chat. This is for those who love to garden and want to connect with other gardeners quickly. Hope to see you there. Chuckie in the thawing north, zone 5
Chuckie wrote:

It's not thawing in my zone 5, Cleveland Ohio. It's 23 degrees with light snow and too cold for me to make the trek to the shed for my seedstarter. Brrr...
Tired of it.
I'm in Ohio too.I try to think optimisticly. Hope to see you at the garden chat.