JC Penney Mower info wanted

I have an old JC Penney mower that I bought used. I'd like to find out whatever I can about it, so I can get parts and fix it.
It is s self-propelled mower with a large rear wheel; the tire tread is actually gear teeth that are driven by a small gear off the motor. It is 22", 5hp, and the model number starts 0344A.
Thanks for any info.
dated Sun, 08 May 2005 16:44:38 GMT:

Start with the website www.jcpenney.com. Often you can download the owners manual from the manufacturer's website.
-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.