It has been awhile Crock started this am.

Starting out with sea salt and Cabbage in a fancy air type crock. Used to have scum and lived but German food preservation is ringing my bell. Next whatever is cheap or growing in my yard.
Bill 15 days and I wonder who will eat it except me and unwitting guests.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives

Probiotic food, yum, yum, yum. Only food that is better for you after you process it. You got the crock that has its own airtight lid, and has the plunger to keep the veggies down? I'm green with envy.
--

- Billy

In article

<(Amazon.com product link shortened) /ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid46835158&sr=8-2>
Bill and Dec 25 or your Bday comming.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives

Dec. 25 it is. I'll mark it on my calendar:O) Wouldn't have wanted it in my bidet anyway ;O)
--

- Billy