It has been awhile Crock started this am.

Starting out with sea salt and Cabbage in a fancy air type crock. Used to have scum and lived but German food preservation is ringing my bell. Next whatever is cheap or growing in my yard.

Bill 15 days and I wonder who will eat it except me and unwitting guests.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Probiotic food, yum, yum, yum. Only food that is better for you after you process it. You got the crock that has its own airtight lid, and has the plunger to keep the veggies down? I'm green with envy.

Reply to
Billy

Bill and Dec 25 or your Bday comming.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Dec. 25 it is. I'll mark it on my calendar:O) Wouldn't have wanted it in my bidet anyway ;O)

Reply to
Billy