Is this crabgrass?

<
http://www.theknack.net/grass.jpg
And how do I get rid of it?
Thanks.

Probably but I would want to see more of an individual plant and seed pods extending from it. You can dig up and/or spot spray with crabgrass killer. I don't like to do lot of latter because it is an arsenic compound. Best bet is premerg is spring. If your neighbors are like mine, they are crabgrass farmers ;) Frank

I had some grass that look kind of like that, although the leaf blades seemed a bit wider. I took a weed whacker and whacked them all down to the surface. A couple of weeks latter, I whacked any survivors. Lawn looked like it had mini-crop circles for a while.
Just took a look outside, and I don't see any more of the grass. The regular stuff seems to have crowded it out. No chemicals necessary.
Ask again next year if you want to know if it really worked.
-- Salty