Is Korean Lilac acid loving?

Hi,
I seem to have problems with a few of my yews and as they are turning yello and brown. I was told to use a fertilizer for acid loving plants. I noticed today that one of my korean lilacs has few leaves and branches that look very dry. Can I use the same fertilizer for Korean lilacs though it is not listed on the bag.
TIA for any advice.

Lilacs like neutral to slightly alkaline soil so the fertilizer for acid loving plants would not be appropriate.

USDA Zone 8
Almost all chemical fertilizers in a bag are acid some more than others. Give your lilacs a few cups of lime or wood ashes and use whatever fertilizer you happen to have.