Ipomoea Pandurata

I'm looking for seeds from this vine, ipomoea pandurata or wild sweet potato. We had one that grew for years at our old house in Birmingham, AL. Now I have a house of my own south of town and would like to have this plant again. I found some old posts from this group when I was searching the internet for sources of this plant so I was hoping that someone would be able to help me.
The past two summers I went back to our old house where the vine used to grow. There is a vine there but the blooms are considerably smaller now than they used to be and I wasn't able to obtain any viable seeds. I don't know if it's a different vine than it used to be or if the plant is stressed or something. Very strange.
Lisa
I've seen seeds for it on ebay.

I checked ebay and found a completed auction and contacted the seller, but haven't heard back yet.