Insect (wasp) eating my backyard

Recently , I have noticed that insects (wasps and/or bees) inviding my asian pear at my backyard -- - Holes/cuts on several fruits got holes or cuts on them.
Is there anything I can do to minimize this problem?
Thanks in advance,
JIMMY
If you have the patience, try covering the fruit with zip lock sandwich bags. Close them as tightly as possible around the fruit and cut slits in the bottom for rain water to drain out.
Sherwin D.
jimmy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Have you tried that? It seems it would cause a bit of a greenhouse effect.
There are too may fruits on the tree. Putting platic bags on them is not practical . I was hoping that there would be some sort of chemical that I can spray on the tree to discourage the insects.
JIMMY

If you tell me what state you live in, I can point you to a local agricultural resource you can contact and get advice for free.

I live in Dallas, TX area.
JIMMY

OK. Someone earlier in this discussion mentioned "tamu", an acronym you'll understand when you click the link below. The cooperative extension ***ABSOLUTELY DOES*** offer free information for home gardeners. If you don't spot it at first, it's because you haven't looked hard enough around the site.
http://texasextension.tamu.edu /
One advantage to dealing with a local resource is that for ***SOME PLANT PROBLEMS***, the timing of remedies varies with the region. You need to deal with someone from YOUR area.