In-line fertilizer system

We just bought a house with an inline fertilizer system, ( I think it's an old system) there is a big tank and a small container connected to the irrigation system. We have no idea of how to replenish the fertilizer or what type of fertilizer to use. Any body familiar with this type of system or who we should call? (We are in central Florida.) I have a picture, I just don't know how to post it here.with
charlene.j.spence wrote:

Best bet is to contact a local automatic irrigation installation company... check the Yellow Pages. They'd be able to tell you whether the system is usable or worth rehabing.