importing bulbs

Had a post from the uk.rec.gardenign that I think I may have answered but wanted to ask here,
Anyone know the laws for importing into the US? What steps you need to take and who to contact?
Thanks, Trai
Ask the UK nursery from which you want to import bulbs.
They may not want to export to the US.

No, I meant someone wants to send them to someone in teh US. They were wondering what the laws regarding sending in a foriegn bulbwere.
trai