Identify these plants!!

Hi all, I am in love with this so so pretty balcony garden:
'ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting' (http://tinyurl.com/7oubvcv )
anyone can help me to identify the plants in the picture? especially the three plants in the wooden barrels on the front left and the one in front of them on the opposite side on the right...please help me!! thank u in advance :)
--
laurap74

laurap74 wrote:

How about some close-ups of the plants you are interested in.

Guess: rose bushes.

Pictures need more detail. A lot more detail.
--
Dan Espen