ID this woody vine

Can anyone help id this vine:
http://www.joekaz.net/photos/whatsthis/vine/html/index_0.html
I'm in zone 6, NJ, USA. It develops long woody shoots that wind their way up into the trees. Most of the vines are up to 1/2" diameter, but I found one that was about 2". It's growth habits seem too aggressive for it to be a native, and I think contributed to a few trees blowing down in storms.
--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net /

The "fruit" in the first picture appears to be/is similar to Gooseberry, but I've never known Gooseberry to be a vining plant.
The leaves in the third picture actually look like Kudzu, but since they don't match the leaves in the first picture, I'm presuming it's not actually your vine.
--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.
The second vine(bottom 3 pictures) looks like american bittersweet, Celastrus scandens. Dead giveaway is the yellowing on the leaves from below, probably frim euonymus scale. Not sure on the first one.
Toad

http://tinyurl.com/yuz5h