I'm sick of.....peas! What are you sick of?

The zucchini that came up where I planted seeds from a packet that was supposed to contain the seeds of the yellow squash pictured on it. YUK!
ctlady wrote:

illegal immigrants.

Cucumbers . . .

Throw in some green tomatoes, onions, carrots etc.
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/valley/6470/wildp14.html
Finding a large crock may be a challenge these days but it is worth the effort.
Have Fun!
Bill who used to do a lot of this stuff till my attention and energy went to our kids. Perhaps time to get back?
Neat book
The guide to self-Sufficiency by John Seymour ISBN 0-910990-74-3
God it even has a forward by E.F. Schumacher !
(Small is Beautiful)
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

We were getting sick of tomatoes about the time the intense heat and drought got to them.