Hydrangea standard

Where can I find information about making a Hydrangea standard?
Thanks
Gary
On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:42:27 -0400, "Gary & Karen"

WWW.google.com
www.askjeeves.com
****REMOVE SPAM TO EMAIL****
I can provide you with details on how to produce Hydrangea standards, email me, snipped-for-privacy@nzlandscapes.com with hydrangeas in the subject line and i can reply with details on how to grow standards.
NZLANDSCAPES wrote:

Is it top secret that you can't share with the group? Or are you just trying to collect e-mail addresses?
--
Warren H.

This site might have something about it: http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com /
Also, maybe here: http://www.rhs.org.uk /