How often do you water your Calathea in terms of TIME not soil dryness?

I have a Calathea plant, how often should I water it? Non in terms of whether or not the soil is dry, I don't want to keep sticking my finger in the soil.
How often do you water your Calatheas? I'll do the average of what everyone says, thanks much.
also it's an indoor houseplant forgot to mention sorry.

Found a simple way to judge soil moisture from day to day. Fill your standard birdbath. Water your whatevers planted in the ground immediately with 1" of water. If the water in the birdbath is almost gone, so is the moisture you established for the whatevers in the ground. Very effective in high temp/low humidity/windy areas. Both seem immediately associative and immediately related.
--
Dave

Hypocrisy. Big SUV, filament lights on all night. You think your neighbor