How do I kill gnat eggs in indoor soil, organically?

Page 2 of 2

Actually I believe you have to be licensed in the state of Colorado for this type of extermination exercise - and don't forget to apply for the permit that will allow you to install the proper piping and ductwork required. This may require moving your house to the proper building zone area. Tina

oh well ... back to the drawing board. :-)
- ST
P.S. Colorado fungus story: http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsstory.cfm/newsid/22127/story.htm

Drench with Gnatrol.
zhan