How can I recycle my turf?

Do anyone know the easiest/best way to recycle newly cut turf(sod) as
have just cut out some flower beds and have loads of turf as a result. I want to reuse it if possible as it has a lot of good soil attched t it. It's currently grass side down in stacks.
I thought I heard some time ago about an "off the shelf" mixture whic kills the grass and roots thus breaking it down - but that's all I ca remember.
thank
--
Largeloins

Largeloins said:

The last time I had any amount of turf cut out for a new bed, I used some to patch other parts of the lawn, and put the rest out in front of the house with a 'free sod' sign. A neighbor down the street was very happy to take it to patch his lawn.
Considering all the autumn leaves and such I bring home each fall, it's only fair to offer something in exchange...