Honda Harmony mini tiller

I got may Honda Harmony mini tiller a few days ago. It started on the FIRST pull. I have never seen a new engine start that easy. It is the four cycle engine that I don't have to mix the oil and gas.
Gary
new to the north country
I have had one for 3 years now. It still works great. It was well worth the money.

FIRST
cycle
I've had one for 3 years. Great engine.
gary wrote: