Home ground wheat recipes

Yes, I know this is rec.gardens, not rec.recipes - but I'm betting a lot of you have recipes that use home-ground wheat. I just got a nice shiny new wheat grinder so I can finally do something with all this wheat piled up in my dining room.
Does anyone have any recipes specifically made for home ground and cracked wheat that they would like to share, or know of online recpies they can point me to?

William Wagner wrote:
:: Anyway, it is nice to see that there are still some sane :: people posting to this group (no irony here). : : Aside... Found Juhana's tip concerning Spelt wonderful. A grain : very nutty and a good side dish. Think rice and walnut . Yummy! : I treat it like rice. : : Bill
Thanks, Bill. Another morning dish I eat frequently in summertime is a fresh porridge made from whole buckwheat and millet (3:1). I rinse the grains three times - first in cold water, then in warm water, and in cold water again. Then I let the grains soak overnight in the fridge. In the morning I grind the grains in a blender. I eat this fresh uncooked porridge with a pure made from a couple of soaked dried figs. Smooth and delicious.
--
Juhana