Hibiscus

I hope someone can tell me how often I should water an indoor Hibiscus. It's set by a window that gets indirect light and the room rarely gets above about 72 degrees. I'm in New England, would it be ok to put it outside until early Fall?
thanks much
cs

Sounds like you have a tropical hibiscus. Water as needed -- if it's leafy and it's in a room with low humidity, those leaves will suck the soil dry. Tropical hibiscus like water, but they don't want to sit in soggy soil.
Yes, you can can put it outside, but bring it in before freezing weather threatened.
See http://trop-hibiscus.com/gindr.html