Help with passionfruit vine - NSW Australia

We have a passionfruit vine. The first year it flowered but had no fruit, the next 2 years there were not even flowers.
The leaves look very healthy dark green, 3 deep lobed. The vine grows very quickly and needs trimming each week but does not flower.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
--

Kind Regards

David Huisman

The Passion Fruit Vine flowers on new growth. Maybe you are cutting off the flowers when you trim it each week.
See: http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/morton/passionfruit.html

USDA Zone 8

They are heavy feeders and I've had good results with high potassium (high middle number) fertilizers, like 15-30-15 or 6-12-6. Too much nitrogen and most plants produce leaves and little flower and fruit. To avoid a monthly feeding, last summer I used fruit tree fertilizer stakes on the two half barrel pots I have and they did well. I forgot the exact content of the stakes, it wasn't a 1-2-1 fertilizer, but the potassium was higher than nitrogen and potash was a bit lower. Anyway, I guessed at four fruit tree stakes to the half barrel pot and it wasn't too much, in fact the plants seemed to like it. I plan a repeat next March.
I never trim the vine. I raise them as larvae feed for the gulf fritillary and a few variegated fritillary butterfly larvae, they eat the leaves, flower and fruit.
Regards,
Hal Zone 8 Middle Georgia