Help identify plants

Hi,
Please help me identifying plants at my garden and also do's and don'ts for their growth.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104499258190254339759/Plants?authkey=Gv1sRgCLCZwIC8ruyqlwE#5625364762736669794
------------------------------------- Thanks!
On 7/4/11 11:04 PM, amitaro wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104499258190254339759/Plants?authkey=Gv1sRgCLCZwIC8ruyqlwE#5625364762736669794
The first one is a nephthytis (Syngonium podophyllum), which is closely related to Philodendron. Care for nephthytis is the same as for Philodendron.
The second one looks like a form of Geranium (not Pelargonium, which is often called geranium).
I think the third and fifth ones might be real Philodendrons.
I have no idea about the fourth plant.
In my climate, nephthytis and Philodendron are house plants; summers outdoors are too hot and dry while winters are too cold. Geranium can be a house plant or planted outdoors in the ground in my area; but where winters involve snow, this too is strictly a house plant.
I suggest you visit a well-run public library and find books on house plants. Look at several such books. Then go to a bookstore or nursery (not a lumber yard or hardware store) and buy the book that seems to meet your needs.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see