Help........

Page 2 of 4
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

Charlie, you are so misguided, it's frightening. Didn't you watch the Sopranos? :-)
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 03:17:37 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

"Think Joe, think! The big f**king picture, huh..."
Hey, I never said I *always* walk the walk! ;-)
Credit where credit is due.
Charlie

James Ramseur and Barry Allen committed serious crimes since the original incident. Soon after being released from the hospital for the treatment of his gunshot wound, James Ramseur committed another crime with an associate: he was later convicted of raping, sodomizing, beating and robbing a pregnant nineteen year old woman on a building rooftop in the Bronx, and in 1986 was sentenced to 8 1/3 to 25 years in prison. Barry Allen committed two muggings after the shooting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_McElroy
Happened near the town I grew up in and was living in at the time.
Still live in the general area.
Charlie
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 16:20:27 -0500, Charlie wrote:

"...deserved a medal for what they did and to be strung up for the way they did it."
<Charlie> wrote in message

Interesting. They made one big mistake, though: They didn't deal with his kids. Were his kids considered "normal"?
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:20:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Actually, the kids were ok, as I remember, but I have no idea what became of them. He had a brother, that according to people that knew him, was a decent sort.
Hell of a deal for a lot of years, and after all these years, no one has ever spoken about who actually did the deed. Pretty amazing for a small town to collectively remain silent forever.
I am surprised that it hadn't happened years before.
Some other bad stuff that has happened there:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/18/fetus.found.alive/index.html
http://www.bransonperry.com /
Lot of trauma for a little rural town.
Charlie

Why, Billy, my admiration for you just rose a bit!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

You confused too? Frozen butter? (which is weird in itself), clogged toilet and burning saute stuff??? ....... and then THWACK???

The knife must have slipped - if you expect the butter to slice like soft butter does but instead it's hard as a brick (with that bit of slickness as the surface melts) then *thwack*!
Or something like that <G>
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
On 7/26/07 12:34 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au, "Billy

had kids complaining about the toilet and I was just plain too stressed to be handling sharp implements....
Cheryl
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

hey,
did you get my second email yesterday? my emails to you kept getting kicked back....so not sure if you got it the last time.
rae
On 7/26/07 10:07 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@news.intrstar.net, "rachael

later.

Remember this: Forgiveness can reach a point where you become a sap. A serious bible-head friend says even Jesus spoke to this issue. Don't be a sap.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

i wouldn't call myself a sap. but it also calls for forgiveness 70x7. when the issue is pushed, cut them loose and just let them go on their merry way. it doesn't mean that you still have to socialize with that person...

I don't believe in karma - "What goes around comes around", like it's because of some great force in the universe. People make sure something "comes around". Just me, but I think your relatives should have some help with this in some way that turns their stomachs for the rest of their lives, assuming they're involved.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:55:30 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

Uhhhhhhhh...........mebbe you better rethink this whole dog-shit thing, Joe.
oooommmmmm.........Charlie
<Charlie> wrote in message wrote:

If her relatives were scorned all over town forever, that wouldn't be a bad thing. Here, we're doing that for a couple of town board members. Everyone loves it, and I mean everyone, except to two slimeballs who are the recipients of our ire.
This is a good thing, Charlie. To do otherwise is to be a sap. Nobody wants to be a sap.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

sorry, while i may think such things on occasion, i wouldn't really wish flogging on them.....

you, i assume....

Before? Where did you see me say "before"?
If you are somehow lucky enough to discover that your relatives are (for example) involved in a real estate investment that will benefit from dicking around with other people's land, and they're using public financial resources to forward their venture, there's nothing wrong with exposing this, perhaps in the newspaper. It's not illegal, but it is most certainly obnoxious, and it's far more common than you may think.