Hazelnut bushes

Can anyone tell me how big a hazelnut bush will get? And I understand they need lotsa water and sun. I planted one next to my house on the east side and near a faucet. Always damp there. Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks ahead Dan

Reply to
DRE

I have seen wild, native hazelnut (Corylus americana) in forest areas that are 15' tall and 20' wide. Usually see them mush smaller though.

Reply to
Mike LaMana