Hazelnut bushes

Can anyone tell me how big a hazelnut bush will get? And I understand they need lotsa water and sun. I planted one next to my house on the east side and near a faucet. Always damp there. Any suggestions or advice?
Thanks ahead Dan
I have seen wild, native hazelnut (Corylus americana) in forest areas that are 15' tall and 20' wide. Usually see them mush smaller though.
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC