Has any tried hydroponics before?

I have just got into hydroponics and I must say I am really amazed a

the results it gave me. I used to grow in soil, but I really don? think I will bother with soil again. Don?t get me wrong, I have alway done pretty well with soil, but it does not compare with the crop tha I know I can get with hydro. I must admit that at first I was a bi worried about getting into hydroponics, it sounded really scary and to technical so I am so glad that a friend convinced me to give it a go. H has been shopping with Aquaculture-hydroponics for years and told m about their website,

He told me tha he they would have what they need to start me off. I am currently usin their NFT starter kit ?which I must admit my friend is helping me use but I hope to upgrade and grow more plans as soon as I have mor knowledg

-- Simplestsimon

Reply to
Simplestsimon

"Simplestsimon" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk