Happy Birthday Horticulture Magazine`

I just wanted to wish an early Happy Birthday to the awesome Horticulture Magazine.(they actually celebrate the true birthday of the magazine December 3rd, 2004) I, myself have subscribed to it now for at least the last 11 years or so. To have survived that long and still be a cutting edge and informative gardening magazine speaks volumn's in it's own behalf. The contributing writers address as much as they can to the changing passions of plants, gardening fads and helpful articles. Inside the pages I have always learned valuable tips and had many inspirational moments brought about by their contents.
I keep my own Horticulture magazines in plastic magazine holder filed by month. This way, the years don't matter as much as the month and if I want to read or research something by season, I just reach in and take one. All my other magazines in regards to gardening are filed this way with one exception. Fine Gardening always had an edge like a book and made shelving and visualization easier and I have those arranged by date. Every one of them. But I digress........ Happy Birthday Horticulture Magazine. May you continue to publish for yet another 100 years!
Madgardener, up in Fairy Holler, zone 7, Sunset zone 36 in Eastern Tennessee
What a great idea to arrange all the gardening magazines by month together instead of trying to dig through each year's box to find the month you want.
Thanks MG!
my pleasure<G> maddie

You are such a genius maddie!!