Growing Citrus

Do you have to plant more than one tree to ensure pollination? Or does that have nothing to do with it? I really want a lemon tree but don't know if I need to buy two....
Most all citrus are self-pollinating. The usual do not need more than 1. Gary

that
Aria wrote:

Not only are citrus self-pollinating, but they are also apomictic. This means some of the flowers will set fruit without being pollinated at all.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/

that