Greenhouses

I am looking to get myself a green house.
My question is which brands are the best and what do I need to put in it in terms of shelves and heating?
All advice greatfully accepted.
--
Monkeyman

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:41:19 +0000, Monkeyman

It might be easier for someone to give advice if they knew what you want to grow, how cold are your winters and how much money do you want to invest in this project?
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb