green tomatoes

Hi All,
On my cherry tomatoes, I have all kinds of clusters of green tomatoes. Some now for over two weeks. If I didn't know better, I would think they were mocking me!
How long before they ripen?
Many thanks, -T
Todd wrote:

What has the temperature been lately?
On 07/07/2014 03:02 AM, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Hi David,
Typically, 95F in the day and 65F in the night.
They say thunderstorms are possible all week. Love the growth spurts after a thunderstorm (sky fertilizer), as long as there is no accompanying hail.
-T
On 07/06/2014 05:00 PM, Todd wrote:

Today, I just noticed five "orange" ones. Yesterday they were all green. Shouldn't be long now!
Oh and the zuke I harvest two off of last week has another two that should be ready by the weekend. The rest of them have ton and tons of flowers.
And, I now have a number of little eggplant. The largest is about four inches now.
On 07/17/2014 08:58 PM, Todd wrote:

Hi All,
Just picked about 12 cups of them! Next week looks like another 12 cups too!
Yippee! And they taste really good too!
-T
The black cherries are not so productive. Only got about five of them. Next year, I will skip them and look for some sun golds.