Great deal on HID ballasts

Just thought I would mention this here, I just bought a 1500w metal halide ballast for $15 on ebay. The guy says he has about 40 more he's trying to get rid of. If you email me I'll give you his email address.
Mike
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:48:22 -0500, Michael Shaffer

1500w?? That will be some serious grow light.
deg
I wouldn't know. I just thought somebody here might find this info useful. I'm using it for my garage. Sorry to try to be helpful.