goldfish plant

Anyone here every heard of a gold fish plant? The one I saw is shiny leafed and has little yellow blooms resembling gold fish.
What are the growing requirements? Light or indirect? Lots of water?
A google search would have turned up the info you seek very quickly.
Nematanthus strigillosus
http://www.calpoly.edu/~envhort/OH324/goldfish_plant.htm
http://www.gesneriads.ca/genemcod.htm

I recently picked up one of these plants. It is my understanding that they like to dry out between waterings and like to stay in small pots. I think I remember reading that they often do best to stay in the pot purchased in. It took a lot of searching to find info on this plant which was helpful, but there are a few sites which contain a lot of info. Sorry, I do not have the addresses for you.
Also, I have mine in a sunny window. It seems to be doing well. I have had it for about a month and a half now.
Good Luck!
d~