goldfish plant

A google search would have turned up the info you seek very quickly.

Nematanthus strigillosus

Cereoid-UR12-

I recently picked up one of these plants. It is my understanding that they like to dry out between waterings and like to stay in small pots. I think I remember reading that they often do best to stay in the pot purchased in. It took a lot of searching to find info on this plant which was helpful, but there are a few sites which contain a lot of info. Sorry, I do not have the addresses for you.

Also, I have mine in a sunny window. It seems to be doing well. I have had it for about a month and a half now.

Good Luck!

d~

Reply to
Annaid

Anyone here every heard of a gold fish plant? The one I saw is shiny leafed and has little yellow blooms resembling gold fish.

What are the growing requirements? Light or indirect? Lots of water?

Reply to
Mogie