Giant spiders in my garden ...

What can I do to defeat them? I'm only Level 2 and they have much more hitpoints than me.
Please help.
Unless they're descended from Ungoliant or Shelob, you're better off leaving them alone, despite your lack of hitpoints. :-)
All kidding aside, they're good to have around, and it probably means that you have a healthy garden- you should take pride in the fact that they think its a good place to live.
On 25 Jun 2006 09:27:29 -0700, "Gerard Mindstep"

Wha? Those are garden spiders and you needn't do anything.

Did you send them eviction notices via registered mail? :) I assume they're garden spiders, which normally aren't going to bother you anyway - unless you specifically go out of your way to mess with them. Just let em hang out and get rid of all those pests that are out to kill your plants :)
Gerard Mindstep wrote:

You should keep your hands cupped over your testicles AT ALL TIMES!!
That's why they are there........to steal your "berries".
Don't go to sleep.