garlic, leeks and frost

They are predicting temps in the mid-30s this saturday here in Southern Minnesota and although I plan to cover my herbs and greens in case of frost, I am unsure whether I need to do the same for my onion bed which currently has green onions, newly transplanted leeks and hardy hard necked garlic planted last fall which has been growing since March. Any advice?
mm
mmarteen wrote:

The onion family should be able to withstand light frosts.
On 11 May 2004 09:12:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (mmarteen) wrote:

The onion/garlic family of plants can withstand frost. My garlic has been growing since January, and we have had numerous frost since then. Some herbs can not withstand frost (borage, basil).