garden competition

Hi everyone

The charity United Response has launched a competition to fin Britain's most imaginative garden. United Response supports peopl with learning disabilities or mental health needs across England and i Wales to live in the community.

We are asking people to send us photographs of imaginative gardens. thought maybe some of you would be interested.

The competiton is running alongside an appeal to help us build sensor gardens for people with learning disabilities. To find out how to enter the competition (or donate!)

Please go to

winner website winner will receive £50 of gardening vouchers a well as the chance to win the national prize: priceless consultanc from Chelsea Flower Show gold medallist Paul Cooper to help you tak your garden to new creative levels.

Judges include Kim Wilde and Anne-Marie Powell!

Best,

Antoni

-- unitedresponse

Reply to
unitedresponse

Hello

Just to let you all know, we have extended the deadline for entries t this competition to October 5th.

Please do follow the link above to have a look. We would love to hea from you.

Best wishes

Antoni

-- unitedresponse

Reply to