Fungus on Mums

During this exceptional amount of rain in the midwest, we thought we had escaped any fungal attacks on our garden. But now we are seeing white foamy globs forming under the leaves of our mum plants. Has anyone seen this before? Any thoughts on the best anti-fungal to use for this condition? Thanks!
Jim

Sounds like spittle bugs. Mums are susceptible to these insects (hide in a foamy white mass on host plants). sed5555

None. It's spittlebugs. http://clark.wsu.edu/volunteer/mg/gm_tips/Spittlebugs.html