Food Cheap food posted over in

Worthy of the time!
To anyone interested in their health,
I have recently produced a video and placed it on
It is located at:

It is titled: Soylent Brown
Time: 6 minutes, 8 seconds DSL: instant play Dial-up: 40-45 minute download (approx: 8 Mb) Volume: set computer main volume, any external computer speaker controls, and the YouTube volume to 75% or greater (select "Loudness" and "3D" ON if available).
It tells how the FDA allows cattle farmers to feed chicken manure to their cows as a cheap source of protein. I find this to be an inhumane act. Feeding an animal feces should be outlawed.
I hope you will view it and tell others too see it, also. I have reserved no rights to the video, so if you want a free copy to use where and how you like without my permission, please email me.

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade