Flowers now in bloom in my yard (Portland, Oregon)

The following flowers are currently in bloom here in Portland, Oregon:
Rhododendron 'Pioneer' Rhododendron 'Spatter Paint' Hyacinth, grape Hyacinth, pink, blue, white, purple Andromeda Rhododendron 'Christmas Cheer' Daffodil 'King Alfred' Narcissus
I am also inordinately pleased that I have 5 hummingbirds of different species currently eating out of my feeders. Was pretty worried last Dec. 14th, when we had a very cold snap combined with 45mph winds. Poor hummers were trying to feed during the beginning of the storm, but feeder wouldn't stop swaying.
Other neighbors have tulips in bloom. But mine are still at least 2 weeks away from blooming.
Daniel B. Wheeler www.oregonwhitetruffles.com
My apple tree is loaded with buds, and should be in full bloom in about a week. My plums are blooming, and my peaches are budding. I'm in Lebanon, about 100 miles south of Portland.

Yes, I know. I was born there.<G>
I'm worried with the cold weather almost nightly that any early-blooming fruit trees are going to get frosted, still. And yet...the willows are past pussywillow stage up here, and the warm rain just continues on and on ad nauseum.
Daniel B. Wheeler www.oregonwhitetruffles.com