Flowering vine for little sun

Tried growing an autumn clematis in this spot but no flowers -- gets 2 - 3 hours of late morning sun (more like 2).
Anyway, want to find a vine perennial or annual that will give a nice show and nothing invasive.
Been wondering if black eyed susan vine will flower in this little sun?
None of the clematis, morning glories etc will work I'm sure.
Hyacinth bean? Non invasive honeysuckles?
Any ideas? thanks
On 1/8/2014 9:39 AM, mkr5000 wrote:

Where are you? That is, what is your climate?
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
On 1/9/2014 5:44 PM, mkr5000 wrote:

As I live in zone 10a, I can't help you.