Clematis for shade/filtered sun

I know sweet autumn clematis would work but already have one and looking for the same vigorous growth in a another variety. What are some "runner ups" to the sweet autumn?
Even if I can't get any decent flowering, I'll take the foliage.
Thanks.
mkr5000 said:

looking for the same

sweet autumn?

Maybe Clematis montana. Blooms in the opposite season, and lovely fragrance. Available in whiteand shades of pink.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."