Flamingo's in the Fig trees?

In Eastern Tennessee? <gbseg>
Nun huh!!! Post a pic!
Kate
: In Eastern Tennessee? : <gbseg> : :
on alt.bianaries.garden.pictures I will, I KNOW better! maddie

shoot, I got it ass backwards. it's alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens............ maddie

I'm in west Tennessee... I'd like to see it :)
Kate
: > > : In Eastern Tennessee? : > > : <gbseg> : > > : : > > : : > > : > > : > : > : :
either go to alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup (you have to subscribe to it like you did this one) or e-mail me and I'll send you the pictures I posted on the pictures newsgroup. I ain't gonna get reamed for doing THAT again! I learned my lession about putting pictures on this text only newsgroup. madgardener

:~} Glad to see you back.
Janet
thanks

How long ago did you post the pics? I subscribed and only get until the 3rd of July.
Oh well, I wanted to see, thought it would be hekka cool
Kate
contains these words: : : > either go to alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup (you have to subscribe : > to it like you did this one) or e-mail me and I'll send you the pictures I : > posted on the pictures newsgroup. I ain't gonna get reamed for doing THAT : > again! I learned my lession about putting pictures on this text only : > newsgroup. : : :~} : : Glad to see you back. : : Janet
I posted the 6th. give me a holler and I'll send you the JPG........ maddie (it is there, I downloaded it myself just to make sure.....I even altered the size)
contains these words: