Fast Growing Hedges

We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store

and they have grown so much in a year. We expected about 3 feet but have got over 4 feet so far. The deer don't touch them either. I'd highly recommend them as a fast growing evergreen hedge or privacy screen. They grow up to 60 feet tall and 20 feet wide if not sheared! We're so glad we found them.

Reply to
margueritewalker

Spam spam spam spamity spam.

Fast Growing Trees If you are looking for a fast growing hedge or privacy screen the Botany Store

sell Thuja Green Giant arborvitae online. ... triangle.gardens - Aug 31, 6:12 pm by milly - 1 message - 1 author

Gophers and deer Kits, Try going to the Botany Store

buy some Thuja Green Giant arborvitae online. They are deer resistant ... rec.arts.bonsai - Aug 31, 5:57 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 5 messages - 3 authors

Fast Growing Hedges The Botany Store

is the place to go for Thuja Green Giant arborvitae. Good value for money. alt.landscape.architecture - Aug 31, 5:52 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 2 messages - 1 author

Fast Growing Hedges We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store

and they have grown so much in a year. ... rec.gardens - Aug 31, 5:38 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 1 message - 1 author

Reply to
Jennifer