Fast Growing Hedges

We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store (www.botanystore.com) and they have grown so much in a year. We expected about 3 feet but have got over 4 feet so far. The deer don't touch them either. I'd highly recommend them as a fast growing evergreen hedge or privacy screen. They grow up to 60 feet tall and 20 feet wide if not sheared! We're so glad we found them.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Spam spam spam spamity spam.
Fast Growing Trees If you are looking for a fast growing hedge or privacy screen the Botany Store www.botanystore.com sell Thuja Green Giant arborvitae online. ... triangle.gardens - Aug 31, 6:12 pm by milly - 1 message - 1 author
Gophers and deer Kits, Try going to the Botany Store (www.botanystore.com)and buy some Thuja Green Giant arborvitae online. They are deer resistant ... rec.arts.bonsai - Aug 31, 5:57 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 5 messages - 3 authors
Fast Growing Hedges The Botany Store (www.botanystore.com) is the place to go for Thuja Green Giant arborvitae. Good value for money. alt.landscape.architecture - Aug 31, 5:52 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 2 messages - 1 author
Fast Growing Hedges We bought 50 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae online at the Botany Store (www.botanystore.com) and they have grown so much in a year. ... rec.gardens - Aug 31, 5:38 pm by snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com - 1 message - 1 author