Fast growing evergreen

Anyone know of a fast growing evergreen shrub that can tolerate shade or partial shade?

Need one desperately.

Pixi

Reply to
pixi

Euonymus will do.

-Felder

Reply to
felderbush001

Where are you?? Brazil, Montenegro???

Reply to
Mike LaMana

don t know where you garden concerning hardiness but the following wil work here in the UK ( oh and i would nt be too concerned about speed o growth,pretty much anything worth having takes 3-5 years to loo something)

Aucuba japonica ,Camellia japonica cvs , Camellia x williamsii cv ,Eleagnus , Euonymus ,Fatsia japonica , Ilex aquifilium ,Mahoni aquifolium,Prunus laurocerasus , Viburnum davidii ,Viburnum tinu

-- Eyebright

Reply to
Eyebright

I'm in Never, Never Land. Can't you tell?

The Northeast corner of West Virginia. The Potomac Highlands, just 170 miles west of DC and 50 miles south of Cumberland, MD. The maps say Zone

6, but it is more like Zone 5 as it is in the mountains and we are at a good altitude.

Reply to
pixi

At my age one MUST be concerned about speed of growth. I was born in 1924 and Father Time could be knocking on the door any day.

Reply to
pixi