Fast growing evergreen

Anyone know of a fast growing evergreen shrub that can tolerate shade or partial shade?
Need one desperately.
Pixi
pixi wrote:

Euonymus will do. -Felder
Where are you?? Brazil, Montenegro???
--
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Consulting Forester & Arborist

pixi Wrote:

don t know where you garden concerning hardiness but the following wil work here in the UK ( oh and i would nt be too concerned about speed o growth,pretty much anything worth having takes 3-5 years to loo something)
Aucuba japonica ,Camellia japonica cvs , Camellia x williamsii cv ,Eleagnus , Euonymus ,Fatsia japonica , Ilex aquifilium ,Mahoni aquifolium,Prunus laurocerasus , Viburnum davidii ,Viburnum tinu
-- Eyebright
At my age one MUST be concerned about speed of growth. I was born in 1924 and Father Time could be knocking on the door any day.