Fall 2006 Daylily Introductions

I have placed my fall 2006 daylily introductions on my web site. Most people are not familiar with polytepalous daylilies since there are less than 100 registered polytepals and over 56,000 registered daylilies. I have 11 polytepal introductions for 2006 if you are interested in seeing something a bit different when it comes to daylilies.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Garden, Videos, & Web Design