Everything but the plants..

I'm interested in finding out what y'all have in your gardens by way of landscaping ie buildings and other structures, fencing and screening, paving, mulches, planters, washing lines, pools and ponds - everything but the plants.
I'm re-designing my small garden at the moment and curious !
Thanks.
--
Coleslaw