Edging

I've been to the Mantis site. There is no real good information immediately available. As a tiller, I am extremely pleased with the Mantis. As an edger, it's a POS. I've tried every combination that I can think of...to make it work, even a little bit. Is there a trick to the Mantis edging attachment? Perry