Dwarf Citrus won't fruit

Had these trees for 3 years in nice big clay pots, 1- dwarf lime, 1-dwarf orange and 1 regular lemon. No fruit at all though they continue to grow healthy. Do they need to be around trees of opposite sex? When I bought them they all had like 1 fruit on them..that was the last I've seen of them. Email response if you can. Thanks Andy
You mentioned no fruits but did they flower? Did you re-pot them? Have you overfed them? There could be many reasons why you have had no fruit so far! Best Wishes Brian.

andy wrote:

Actually, citrus can be "heavy feeders", requiring frequent light feeding when grown in containers. This is because their requirement for good drainage means nutrients leach out of the potting mix.
Feed lightly once a month. Water first, then feed, then water again. NEVER feed when the pot is dry!! Use a commercial citrus food.
However, current citrus foods lack zinc, which citrus needs. Try to get some zinc sulfate and add about a tablespoon with each feeding. A lack of zinc in the soil can cause bud drop before flowers open. (This is also a problem with gardenias.)
See my <http://www.rossde.com/garden/dwarf_citrus.html .
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean