Does anyone know what is this

Hi
A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they are neither do i..can anyone identify them?
Any help will be appreciated.
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp
Thanks, Tiago
Tribbles?
Does your friend live anywhere near a cotton field? Or a manufacturing plant that uses batting for blankets or stuffs pillows?
: Hi : : A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his : garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they : are neither do i..can anyone identify them? : : Any help will be appreciated. : : : http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp : http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp : http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp : : Thanks, : Tiago :
Looks like stuff from a Kapok tree - they used to use this stuff to make warm jackets, blankets, and used it to stuff almost anything (i.e. teddy bears, dolls, pillows, etc.)
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure